Thursday, October 28, 2010

Layout Challenge....

It's Another Layout Challenge Friday, Over @ Bo Bunny    hehehe...

I was very keen to do this Sketch, And who doesn't Love working with Bo Bunny...........



I'm just lovin these handmade flowers....... You may have notice
They seem to pop up on my Layouts on a regular bases!!!!
I seem to have SOOOO many Kaiser, Prima & green Tara
Flowers, BUT no - I just keep on making & using them....
Anyway blah, blah blah....   lol






Thanx for stoppin By & for leaving any Comments!
Thanx
 XX

1 comment:

  1. Oh Darl! this is a stunning layout!! i love the colours you have choosen! and the photo is just PERFECT! i can't agree more about making flowers, even though i'm still learning..lol i have a huge stash too but to be able to make a flower from your scraps that matches the pp on your layout, well thats just the Bees knees!lol Love your close ups too!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10