Monday, March 7, 2022

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'September 2016 layout

Hello everyone!
Today sharing my newest 2 Crafty Chipbaird inspiration
 creating this masculine grungy layout.


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
ATC - Maple leaves
Aztec Arrow set 1
Fine word Set - Months
Scribble Circles
2016





Starting with the title, September 2016
Inking the fine Word September month with an orange color
 using  Tim Holtz - Spiced Marmalade. And  2016, I've inked with black.

Next for the Scribble Circles & the Aztec Arrow
which I was wanting them to be a bit more grungy like, 
So I went with giving them a nice thick coat of crackle paste.


And lastly for those SUPER CUTE  ATC - Maple leaves
Started with a coat of gesso, then inked them again using the 
Tim Holtz - Spiced Marmalade and finished these 
beauties off with a light inking of a darker orange. 

I'm pretty happy with the end result, I hope you like it too
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
01 09 10