Friday, October 22, 2021

'2 Crafty Chipboard Good Vibes' layout

Hello Fellow Craftters!
Today's layout is my latest layout created for 2 Crafty Chipboard 
This pretty feminine page featuring my girl, photo was taken back in 2018...





2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
6x6 Morrocan
2018
Fine & Fancy butterflies
Good Vibes
Sharon's butterflies

Studio 73 - Just say I do papers & flowers...


Let's start off with the gorgeous buttterflies....
Inking both the Fine & Fancy & Sharon's butterflies
with a soft pink...


Next up for the 6x6 Morrocan panel,
where I have left as is, raw & cutting this panel in half,  
before adding with some fussy cutting flowers & blooms...

While for the 2018 chipboard peice, inking this with a teal....


Lastly for my title, Good Vibes I have inked this with silver...
Thanks for stopping by & until next time
Take Care....

 
01 09 10