Tuesday, February 16, 2021

2 Crafty Chipboard - "From this day FORWARD' layout

Hello Everyone,
sharing my latest layout for
 2 Crafty Chipboard and  
featuring this beautiful moment....

This is of my sister & her now husband 
on their wedding day last year....
I was not only fortunate enough to attend her wedding,
but I was their photographer for the day!!!


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
ATC - Tiny hearts & stars
2020
From this Day FORWARD
Circle tags set 2
Mini Decorative frame set 1

papers are Uniquely Creative - Serendipity Collection..


Keeping the treatments to the chipboard quite simple..
Starting with the Now & Forever' tag from the Circle tags set 2,
2020 & from the newly released Mini Decorative frame set 1..

All have a coat of gesso, cutting the mini frames & placing 
thoughtout my paper layers...


next up is my title and very fitting for this photo...
 From this Day FORWARD
Inking with Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide 'Seedless Preserves'

And for my final touch, with these Adorable ATC - Hearts
these would still have to be 1 of my all time favourite 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces..
inking them with Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide 'Ground Expresso'


That's it from me today
Thanks for stopping by 
Until next time

 

01 09 10