Sunday, August 9, 2020

2 Crafty Chipboard 'Hello Wine' layout

Hello there!
Hope you are well..... 
Today I have another layout to share I have
 recently created for 2 Crafty Chipboard 
and have used the Studio 73 - Mistique Nightwind papers
featuring yours truly & yes with a BIG glass of wine... LOL!




11" Butterfly Clock face 
Covid set 7
Aztec flower set

2 Crafty have some fairly new released 
Limited Edition Coronavirus chipboard sets
I have used the Hello Wine from the Covid set 7
and have inked it black....


With the  11" Butterfly Clock face 
I flipped so that the butterfly cluster sat to the left side,
and added a single coat of gesso...




And lastly the Aztec flower set 
they have 2 coats of gesso, then
inking the flowers with a pink rose ink...


Thanks for stopping by!
I hope I have inspired you to go check out 
the Limited Edition Coronavirus chipboard sets
and add some chipboard to your next project!!

01 09 10