Saturday, May 9, 2020

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'Beach Memories layout

Hello there!
Today I share with you this layout
I recently created for my May 
DT work for 2Crafty Chipboard


Like many of us at this uncertain times 
we are now more than ever reminiscing 
on the good old days, which inpsired me 
to create this beachy themed layout...


2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
Memories from Fine word set 3
Mesh bits 
Beach from 6x6 Summertime themed sheet
Sea shells
Compass


And have used Uniquely Creative - Tropical dream Papers & flowers 
With the Compass & Mesh bits where I
have given them all just a single coat of gesso..


The word Beach inked a couple of times
with a pastel pink & then a Rose gold ink... 
And the Fine Word Memories inked with
Distress Oxide - Broken China ink!


And lastly the Sea shells 
where I have inked them with 
assortment of Distress Oxides
- broken china, Peacock feathers,
Dusy Concord and Spun Sugar inks...




Thanks for stopping by

take care x
01 09 10