Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Seaside 'Capture' layout

Hello there!
I'm back today sharing my third & 
final project for Anna's Craft Cupboard 
for the month of September 
working with the 49 & Market - Seaside


The papers are all FANTASTIC &
 really hard to chose which side
 you like more to work with... lol!
 & then you get these gorgeous laser cutouts
 & makes it is so easy to create 
a beautiful page & thats 
exactly what I did with this page....


With the beautiful green & blue tones 
I started with Seaside - Cottage paper,
 then adding stamping using Kaisercraft - hessian
 & numbers from the Studio Light Grunge stamp set... 
 (yep! lol! didn't release that I had created
 a similar stamping background 
as my first layout till 
I had finished & looked at them both,
 but Ok with that! ) 
 NEXT: adding a bit more colour to the
 background using Tim Holtz - Distress Lucky Clover
 & Peacock feather Oxides... 
then it was onto adding some paper layers,
 Laser cut outs &
49 & Market Sky Country Bloom flowers.... 
finalizing my page with black splatters, 
some Prima Marketing - Art stones
 & a 2 Crafty Chipboard 'Capture' 
mini word for my title, 
inking the word capture with the 
Tim Holtz - Distress Peacock feather Oxide!!!!







Thanks for stopping by & taking a look....
 I hope I have inspired you in some way!!!
 And as I have mentioned in all my posts,
 this collection is really beautiful &
 I have loved working with it... 
So if your looking for some new papers to play with,
 this pack is a MUST!!!
Until next time! Rach xxx

The 49 & Market - Seaside 12x12 Mini pack----> HERE
49 & Market flowers ---> HERE
Studio light Grunge stamp set ----> HERE
Tim Holtz Oxides ---> HERE
Prima Marketing Art Stones ----> HERE
2 Crafty Chipboard ---> HERE
01 09 10