Monday, September 9, 2019

2 Crafty Chipboard - '2019 Moment' layout

Hello & happy Monday!
Stopped by this afternoon to share my latest creation...
for 2 Crafty Chipboard
This grungy mixed media layout






With so many fabulous 
2 Crafty Chipboard pieces 
to choose from I narrowed it down to 6... 


'Moment' from Fine word set 3
2019
Geometric Arrow 
12" Steampunk circle frame
Chevron bits
6" Barb wire frame


Inpsired by the colour scheme 
from this awesome photo of my nephew 
 I started with creating my mixed media background!


Next adding lots of ripped paper layers
for a raised texture finish, 
then onto the chipboard pieces....


 12" Steampunk circle frame 
I have heat embossed the majority of the 
with a khaki green, then finalizing the frame
Distress Oxide lucky Clover ink!!


I added 3 coats of gesso to the two Chevron bits, 
and only 2 coats of gesso to Geometric Arrow,
Onced dried cutting this arrow it to two pieces...


6" Barb wire frame, 
'Moment' from Fine word set 3 
2019 all been inked with black!!


And that's it from me today!
I hope liked my page & inspired you in someway...
Until next time!

01 09 10