Sunday, August 18, 2019

Annas Craft Cupbaord Pink Paislee - Indigo & Ivy 'Happiness' layout

Hello there! 

I'm back today, sharing my 2nd layout for
using the beautiful Pink Paislee - Indigo & Ivy Collection

'Happiness'

Once I had chosen my photo and decided to use 
the Indigo & Ivy - paper #2 for my base page,
 tearing all 4 edges & attaching this to black cardstock
    Next I added some stamping, paper layer, 
then my photo 
Next incorpated Annabelle Acrylic 
GOODNESS some acrylic gemoetric shapes in black!
 Then adding a few flowers & word phrases stickers
  Next flowers from  newly released 49 & Market Wildflower collections .... 
a large light blue from Wildflower Sky pk 
& a couple smaller white ones from Wildflower Cloud pk.
 Then added a couple ephemera pieces
Finishing off my page with some gold & dark blue sequins
one of my most common techinques, 
spatters.......





Thanks for popping by,
I will be back soon with more!

  Rach x

To view all & purchase any of the Pink Paislee Indigo & Ivy collection click HERE
01 09 10