Saturday, July 6, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Mintay by Karola 'Dare to dream big' layout

Hello everyone! 
Back sharing my 4th & final project I created for Anna's Craft Cupboard
using the gorgeous Mintay by Karola - Dreamer Collection... 

This layout featuring yours truly, a photo taken last yr!


'Dare to dream BIG'



I started with white cardstock, adding some stamping 
using Kaisercraft - Woven line stamp, 
next I couldn't resist using the gorgeous floral 
Mintay by Karola Dreamer paper 04, 
tearing either side & attaching this to the white card....
 Then adding a few images fussy cut out from 
Mintay by Karola - Dreamer elements 09 &
 Mintay by Karola - Dreamer paper 06 papers 
with foam tape.... 
Next added photos & peeking out from the bottom right side of photos
 I have added Kaisercraft - Decorative die Whimsical circle frame 
cut from black cardstock...
 Next I added some Prima - Golden coast 'Malibu' &
 Prima - Moon Child Fabric flowers, 
then I stamped a few leaves onto white cardstock, 
fussy cut out & coloured the centres with 
Tim Holtz - Peeled Paint (green) Distress Crayon before attaching these....







Finalizing my page with adding a few Annabelle Acrylics - black curls, 
dare to dream big stamp onto white card &
 fussy cutting this out & adhering it with foam tape, 
then adding black & purple splatters....




Mintay by Karola - Dreamer elements 09
Mintay by Karola Dreamer paper 04
Mintay by Karola - Dreamer paper 06
Annabelle Acrylics - black curls embellishment pack

I do hope you liked & were inspired in some way 
with my Mintay by Karola - Dreamer projects.....
ENJOY your weekend!  
Mintay by Karola Dreamer ------> HERE
Annabelle Acrylics ----> HERE
01 09 10