Tuesday, April 9, 2019

2 Crafty Chipboard - '3 Generations'

Hi There!
Today sharing my first creation 2 Crafty Chipboard project for April...
This Masculine, grungy layout featuring my son, my hubby & FIL hubby father!!

'3 Generations'
 2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
Title 'Generations' from 6'x12' Alphas sheet 
12x12 Number sheet
Light bulb word set
Steam punk Strips
Medium Film Strip


The word 'Generations' created using the 6'x12' Alphas, have 2 coats of gesso & to give it a bit of a different contrast, I have some of the letters sitting just slightly on top of each other.....

This SUPER funky 'Moment light bulb' also has 2 coats of gesso...


The Medium Film Strip I have used has been left untreated/ raw, which brings it another level of interest to my page....


To finish off my page & bring it altogether nicely I have heat embossed the number 3 & 3 of the Steam punk Strips with a Cobalt Sky blue...

01 09 10