Friday, November 9, 2018

2 Crafty Chipboard - '#SELFIE' layout

Hello everyone!
Today sharing my first bit of November inspiration for 2 Crafty Chipboard
 This layout featuring my gorgoeus daughter & her father (my hubby)...

'#SELFIE'

2 Crafty Chipboard Used: 
Anchor
#Selfie  from Mini Word Set 1
Fern set
 So Sweet mini banner  from ATC - Banner word set 1
Hearts from ATC - Hearts & Stars
Circle heart frame


I was glad I was on the ball this day and snapped this photo of a father & daugther moment
 and thought it was only fitting to use the 2 Crafty # mini word # SELFIE as the title...

I started with a coat of gesso to all chipboard pieces used,
 then inked with a few colours...

   #SELFIE with red...

I just adore the details the Anchor has and not wanting to lose any of it once the gesso dried,
using my finger I ever so lightly rubbed with a Tim Holtz - Wild Honey Distress Ink....


I did the same procedure with this ADORABLE So Sweet banner, only this
 time using Time Holtz - Spun Sugar ( Pale pink)  Distress Ink.

The Delicate Circle heart frame has been inked with a dark blue
 (Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire)

The Ferns I lightly rubbed with a Distress Oxide - Peacock feather ink.... 
And lastly the ATC  - hearts have been inked with a Color box - rose pink!


That's it from me today! 
I will be back later on in the month, till then HAPPY crafting peeps...
01 09 10