Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard KC - Gypsy Rose layout & Tags

Hello there!
I'm back yet again to share my final creations for Anna's Craft Cupboard this month 
working with the ever so gorgeous Kaisercraft - Gypsy Rose which is avaliable in store----> HERE     First up is my final layout featuring my beautiful girl...

'Explore'

I started with cutting about 1/2cm off all the edges of the Gypsy Rose – Quirky piece & attached on to Gypsy Rose- Inspiring paper (the dark brown paper you see around the edges) …. I then went & first placed the Dreamer die cut paper down and to me it just wasn’t looking quite right???  So! I decided to cut away the brown circle & WHAM!! I felt it looked so much better but still not at the OMG love it stage… SO! before I went & attach the die cut piece, I added some stamping, coloured some of the diamond shapes with Maroon & pink, then I was like OMG!  looooving it!

Next! I added a couple of paper layers from 6 1/2″ paper pad & then attached my photo… Then attaching with foam/mount tape, some of the flowers die cut elements, the arrow & small dream catcher from the Collectables...
Finishing off with attaching the word ‘Explore’ from Sticker sheet with mount tape for added dimension & adding lots of white splatters…


************ 

Lastly! 
 I share these 2 tags, Mostly using the Gypsy Rose 6 1/2″ paper pad
The ‘Sending you Birthday Wishes’ – Tag…..   Including in the layers are papers, Die Cut elements from 6 1/2″ paper pad, Kaisercraft – Doily Snowflake Decorative die & the dark brown sticker piece from the Sticker sheet! Where I have cut up into smaller strips…
And just for a final added touch added some Prima – Mulberry Mica flakes…
The ‘Best Wishes’  I Started with paper from 6 1/2″ paper then adding on top the beautiful Dream Catcher which I fussy cut from Free Spirit pp… adding a couple of 49 & Markets  flowers & finishing off with die cut elements….

And that's it from me working with the Kaisercraft - Gypsy Rose Collection, This would have to be 1 of my ALL TIME FAVOURITE Kaisercraft collections...πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’— I hope I have inspired you in some way to get yourself some of this Collection too... πŸ˜‰
Rach x
01 09 10