Saturday, February 10, 2018

2 Crafty Chipboard - February DT work

Hi There!
Today! I'm sharing layouts for February DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard.....
My first page featuring my boy! 😀

"Live your Adventure'

2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
Chained Circle Frames
Live your Adventure title
Triangle Clusters
Wing Set 2
Giant gears
Steampunk gears Small
Steampunk gears Medium

For the Title 'Live your Adventure' I wanted it to stand out sitting on the B& W photo....
so I went with given it a couple of coats of gesso...... Aslo! added gesso to the to the Chain circle frame, then inked with Tim Holtz -Distress Squeezed Lemonade (yellow) ....... 
Did the same to the Giant gear & couple of the Steampunk gears....


While other Steampunk gears have been inked with a Teal & black....
The Triangle Clusters also have been inked black....

  As I didn't want to lose any of that gorgeous delicate details to the wing, 
I ever so lightly rubbed over with gesso, then using a paint brush, painted on a thinker coat gesso on the edges....

******************

My 2nd layout featuring my girl.....

 'Let your LIGHTSHINE'


2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
Indian Feathers
Twinkling Fairies 
 Let your LIGHTSHINE
# Mini word set 1 - #Beauty 
2017
Leafty Silhouettes

Wanted to create a uniqueness to this fantastic Let your LIGHTSHINE title....
  So I started with a paint brush and I painted on, a couple of coats of gesso to the 'Let your' 
And heat embossing the bottom half of LIGHTSHINE with Nuvo - Glittering gold....
 I was VERY happy with the end result! 😀😀😀

Also! heat emboss with Nuvo - Glittering gold this gorgeous Twinkling Fairy ...
Continuing on with heat embossing..... 
AND with Nuvo - Blue Odyssey these super cute Indian Feathers .
 


Also! thoughout my layout I have adding a few beautiful Leafty Silhouettes
Which I have added gesso to them....

& this 2017....

I have 1 more layout to share.....
This month 2 Crafty Chipboard are one of the VERY generous sponsors over @ 
 CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration...  
AND the 2 Crafty Design team have been invited as a Guest Detectives 😀 
Case #247

This is how I solved this case.....
#Funtimes


2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:

 #Mini Word Set 1
Palm Leaves
ATC- Tiny Butterflies
Hibiscus


Mostly heat embossing the chipboard pieces...


To check out more info of there current challenge please click------> HERE
Thanks for stopping by & checking out my layouts.....
I hope you have been inspired in some way!
01 09 10