Tuesday, September 19, 2017

September DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard....

Hello Everyone!
Today sharing my September DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard.....
My first layout "Today & Everyday" featuring my hubby, my son & if you look close enough, peeking out of my hubbies jacket our toy poodle 'Princess'....


I have used lots of fantastic 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces....
INCLUDING newly released #Mini Word Set 1 (I AM  💗LOVING 💗 these # words)💣
Chevron bits
#Mini Word Set 1
Today & everyday
Deer head set
2015


The BEST part is that I created a step by step video tutorial....
HIT that play button to watch... AND ENJOY!



**********

My second project another layout...
NOW! I'm sure that most of you know of OR even have on your phones Snapchat.....
  If not it is mobile app, where you can snap a photo using filters that are changing all the time...
Mostly popular with the kids...
I have 2 teenagers in da house & I wont lie..... I have a quite a few photos myself.. LOL!
BUT! 100's photo's of my girl!
 SO! I was VERY HAPPY when 2 Crafty newly released had included a #SNAPCHAT
word.......

"#SNAPCHAT"

2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:

#Mini word set 2
Light Bulbs
Doily Border
ATC- Tiny Butterflies
Fine Word Set 2
Francesca Journal frame



Both the #SNAPCHAT mini word & Light Bulb have been heat embossed with Lindy's Stamp Gang 'Geranium Coral Blush'


 Heat embossed with White......  the 'Beauty' word from the  Fine Word Set 2 Francesca Journal frame, where I have cut in half & peeking out the top & bottom of photos.....



The ATC Tiny Butterflies have been heat embossed with a dark grey color....


And lastly with the Doily border has 2 coats of gesso & cut into 3 smaller pieces....


Thanks for stopping by!


01 09 10