Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Anna's Craft Cupboard May DT work - Prima Rose Quartz

Hello There! 
This month I was VERY excited to had receive the Prima 'Rose Quartz' Collection.....
In my DT pack from Anna's Craft Cupboard
This Collection is absolutely gorgeous! Pink, Grey, White, black  AND 1 of my favourite parts
about this collection,  Rose gold foil accents.....
Today I share with you a layout & a tag working with this range!



First up this layout of my hubby & ME.....

 'Happiness'





Prima - white Art Stones & Cooper glass glitter...




Also! created this tag with Rose Quartz Collection.....


Prima - white Art Stones & Silver Mirco beads...
The only thing not Prima here would be the Kaisercraft Doily Die!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜


Anna's Craft Cupboard have a GREAT range of Prima products HERE
I do have more to share πŸ˜€
I will be back REAL SOON ...... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
01 09 10