Wednesday, April 19, 2017

April DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hi There!
Today I share with you my April DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard
This month I have created 2 layouts, both of my colour combo's were inspired by the photos I have scrapbooked!
First up is this layout of my girl.....💙💜


'HELLO Beautiful'

2 Crafty Chipboard used on this page:
2016,
Indian Feathers,
Fanciful Butterflies,
Circle heart frames,
HELLO Beautiful title,
Flower Petals.


The HELLO Beautiful title has a couple of coats of gesso......


With the Flower Petals I decided to emboss a few with a purple & blue, then a couple with gesso.



 With the 2016 & Fanciful Butterflies I have inked only the edges with a
Brown Distress ink, just to make the raw chipboard POP a little more..... 

While the Circle Heart frame I have rubbed over ever so lightly with a brown distress ink...


I have two of the Indian Feathers peeking out, one either side...
 I added a coat of gesso to them and while still wet added a little bit of glitter... 
Once gesso dried added another very light coat of gesso, just to tone down the 
glitter colour & finished off inking the feathers with purple ink!!




For my 2nd layout... 💙💙
This time of my son! Absolutely LOVE this photo of taken of him last year!

'Summertime Love'


2 Crafty Chipboard used on this page:
2016,
Fine Word Set 1 (Love),
6x6 Summertime words,
Small Film Strips,
Chevron Bits,
Medium Film Strips,
Handdrawn Heart.


The small & medium Film Strips I've inked with a sliver.....
The 2016 inked with..... teal

With the Chevron bits I've added a couple of coats of gesso to some... and inked black the others....



The Handdrawn Heart has a couple of coats of gesso...
While the Fine Word love is inked with black!!!
Summertime title heat embossed with a blue......


Be sure to stop by the 2 Crafty Chipboard blog HERE  😁
TRUST ME my fellow design team will have you leaving VERY INSPIRED....

Always grateful to have you stop by 💗😘

01 09 10