Monday, September 19, 2016

September DT layouts + Video for 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello fellow scrappers!
I have 2 layouts + a video to share that I created as part of my design team work for 2 Crafty Chipboard this month....

My first page is all grungy boy! 

'Skater' 

2 Crafty Chipboard used:

please click video to view & I hope you enjoy!


A couple of close ups to maybe tempt a little you more to check out my video.... hehehe!





For my second layout I've gone a bit girly....


'Remember moments like this'



2 Crafty Chipboard used:



WARNING! 
close up overload....  lol!


I have quite a few varieties of different embossing powders in my stash so I decided to do some heat embossing to a few of chipboard pieces added to this layout...

I added Stampendous - Aged black to the "REMEMBER Moments Like This" title...


Cut into small strips & a strip from the Lacy border set heat embossed with American Craft Zing White...


A coat of gesso to both of these Freda Butterflies, then heat embossed one with
Stampenous - Shabby Blue while the other with a little of the Stampenous - Shabby pink
 & Lindy's Stamp gang - Hi Maintenance Magenta....




The ATC - Mini Butterflies also been heat embossed it with Lindy's Stamp gang - Hi Maintenance Magenta....




The 2016 has a coat of gesso & very light coat of blue!


The Corner Twisted Vine is also coated of gesso, then heat embossed it with Wendy Vecchi - Watering Can the leaves & while still warm sprinkled some Prima Berry Micro beads!


A coat of gesso to this Adore from the Fine Word set, then heat embossed it with Lindy's Stamp gang - Hi Maintenance Magenta....



THANK YOU for taking the time & stopping by.......
For more inspiration please stop by the 2 Crafty Chipboard blog-----> HERE 

You wont be disappointed! 
Hope you all have a GREAT WEEK...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael, hope you are well. These are both awesome layouts! Love what you can do with your chipboard :) Missed your work during my break xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I did watch your video, just love how easy you make it look, love the dominoes, and fabulous embossing and splatters too.. and wonderful girly layout for your DD too.. such pretty embellies.. thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages as always Rachael. Love the video too!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10