Monday, August 15, 2016

July 7 Dots Studio - "Favorite Quote" Challenge

Hi There!
I was inspired to play along with 7 Dots Studio
July Challenge - 'Favorite Quote' 



  'Don't let anyone ever dull your Sparkle'

This layout is for her!

I have used a few different 7 Dots Studio - Domestic Goddess, Soulmates, Illumination papers, Messy Heads element, Lost & found stamps &

The Quote I've used came from 7 Dots 6x6 - Verano Azul pp

2 Crafty Chipboard  I have used....

Lace heart frame
Wing
Flying bird
2016

As a mother, you are always trying your best to support your children though life...  1 of my favorite quotes & that one I tend to say to my girl more & more these days is......
  'Don't let anyone ever dull your Sparkle'

The GORGEOUS & 1 of my faves the Lace Heart frame.



A CUTE little Flying bird....

 A Wing chipboard

& 2016 chipboard pieces...

If you want to stop by the 7 Dots Studio blog -----> HERE to check out the Challenge!!
Also! have shared this page over @ 2 Crafty Chipboard blog ----> HERE
Thanks for stopping by 
x

10 comments:

  1. love all those colors!! thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge !!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning page Rachael, just love your design and as always your background work is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a truly amazing lay-out! I love the heart and wings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this is stunning, I too love the lace heart, the wing and such a gorgeous photo.. love all the details.. beautiful layout once again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work with do many beautiful details and work!! Thank you for joining us in 7dots favourite quote challenge...good luck sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work thanks for playing at 7Dots Studio Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and sweet! Loving the compposition and details! Thank you so much for playing with us at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Rach - this is truly stunning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page! Thank you so much for playing with us at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaa - this is so gorgeous! Love it! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10