Friday, July 1, 2016

June DT layouts for 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello There!
I have 2 layouts to share that I created as part of my June DT work

'Happy'

These are the 2 Crafty chipboard I have used on my first layout
 'Happy'


I decided to use up some negative/leftover piece from the 'Chervon bits'..
Gave then a light coat of gesso & cut & layered underneath photo...

 Not to take away any of the details of the arrow & feather from the 'Western set' 
I gave the arrow a light coat of gesso & the feather a light coat of blue ink...



 ATC - Tiny Stars I just inked black so they would stand out a little more!

Added a couple coats of gesso to the loopy font 'Happy' a little blue mist. I still wanted the blue to be a bit stronger... SO! I colored it with Artline permanent blue maker..
Was very happy (hehehe) how it turned out!


Cut this 'Tattoo Swirl' into 2 pieces, added a coat of gesso & finished it off with a thick layer of Fabrika Decoru - Texture Paste with sand!
LOOKS GREAT HEY...



& my 2nd layout is a bit more girly....


'♥ 2 Dance'


For my 2nd layout these are the 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used.


After adding a layer of gesso to this '♥ 2 Dance' piece from the '6x6 dance theme sheet'
 I added red using a mist to the ♥ ,  finishing this off with adding some teal ink to the bottom half of the word dance!

Gave these Stars which are also from the '6x6 dance theme sheet' a coat of gesso & Fabrika Decoru - Texture Paste with sand! 

This 'Juliet heart' has a coat of gesso & finished it of with some red mist....

I thought this 'Flying Bird' would stand out better sitting on the teal flower with adding a coat of gesso! 
Did the same to the 'Circle Heart frame' that is sitting over the photo!

Adding coat of gesso & Teal, Red & black water colors to finish this 'Wing'....

To the 'Indian Feathers' & 'Soft Feathers' have a light coat of gesso & then while the gesso was still wet added some gold & pink glitter! 

Just before I go.....
 I wanna remind you about a FANTASTIC monthly chipboard giveaway that 2 Crafty chipborad have going on EVERY month! So pop on over the 2 Crafty blog if your haven't already.... be sure you are a blog follower 
& leave a blog comment to be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack. 
It's that easy!


4 comments:

  1. Such awesome pages! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two layouts are stunning! Love the close ups of the details and texture on the backgrounds, great photos, fabulous colors. Beautiful creating again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pages with so many fabulous details!! Stunning background work and love how you have altered your chippies :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10