Friday, July 1, 2016

June DT layouts for 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello There!
I have 2 layouts to share that I created as part of my June DT work

'Happy'

These are the 2 Crafty chipboard I have used on my first layout
 'Happy'


I decided to use up some negative/leftover piece from the 'Chervon bits'..
Gave then a light coat of gesso & cut & layered underneath photo...

 Not to take away any of the details of the arrow & feather from the 'Western set' 
I gave the arrow a light coat of gesso & the feather a light coat of blue ink...



 ATC - Tiny Stars I just inked black so they would stand out a little more!

Added a couple coats of gesso to the loopy font 'Happy' a little blue mist. I still wanted the blue to be a bit stronger... SO! I colored it with Artline permanent blue maker..
Was very happy (hehehe) how it turned out!


Cut this 'Tattoo Swirl' into 2 pieces, added a coat of gesso & finished it off with a thick layer of Fabrika Decoru - Texture Paste with sand!
LOOKS GREAT HEY...



& my 2nd layout is a bit more girly....


'♥ 2 Dance'


For my 2nd layout these are the 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used.


After adding a layer of gesso to this '♥ 2 Dance' piece from the '6x6 dance theme sheet'
 I added red using a mist to the ♥ ,  finishing this off with adding some teal ink to the bottom half of the word dance!

Gave these Stars which are also from the '6x6 dance theme sheet' a coat of gesso & Fabrika Decoru - Texture Paste with sand! 

This 'Juliet heart' has a coat of gesso & finished it of with some red mist....

I thought this 'Flying Bird' would stand out better sitting on the teal flower with adding a coat of gesso! 
Did the same to the 'Circle Heart frame' that is sitting over the photo!

Adding coat of gesso & Teal, Red & black water colors to finish this 'Wing'....

To the 'Indian Feathers' & 'Soft Feathers' have a light coat of gesso & then while the gesso was still wet added some gold & pink glitter! 

Just before I go.....
 I wanna remind you about a FANTASTIC monthly chipboard giveaway that 2 Crafty chipborad have going on EVERY month! So pop on over the 2 Crafty blog if your haven't already.... be sure you are a blog follower 
& leave a blog comment to be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack. 
It's that easy!


01 09 10