Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard

HOWDY!
Thought I'd best stop by & share my March DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard!!

First up I created this Canvas
I just l.o.v.e how it has turned out & is now hanging up in my scrapbook room!

'Decide to'

 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used on 'Decide to' Canvas...

With my Canvas I wanted to frame this fabulous inspiring quote & thought the very funky 'Art deco' frame would work perfectly....I didn't want to loss the detail on the frame so I gave it just light coat of gesso & finished it of with some turquoise color...... 

This 6' clock face frame has a coat of gesso & it ended up also getting some black splatters... 

  I cut a 12x12 Circular board piece into smaller pieces & inked with black ink!

Also I gave both ATC - Design elements & Checkerboard clumps a coat of gesso,then inked the ATC - Design elements with purple ink...  
I then inked some Checkerboard clumps pieces pink, teal & left some white.....

With this 'Graceful butterly' I gave it a couple of coats of gesso, then sprayed it with some pink mist....



For my second project is this layout....

'Go See Do Explore'

2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used on this layout......
 

I didn't want to over power my photo & have used a couple of the 'Asst arrows' & the words Go See Do Explore from the 'Mini Travel words set 1' I left these pieces raw... I think it worked perfectly! 

I"m a REALLY BIG FAN of using negative/leftover pieces. Here  peaking out the  sides is a negative/leftover piece from the Interlocking grid panel... I gave it a good 
coat of gesso & then added splatters of black & teal then.....  If your like me & love to have layers & dimension in your layouts I think its a great way to used up these pieces....  :)

Also! I gave a couple of  6' Circle revolution frames a coat of gesso....

Added black ink to some Mini & Medium sized Steampunk gears...


Here the 'Asst Arrows' have good coat of gesso.... Most pieces have ended up getting some splatters of black & teal, which is a nice finishing touch I think.....



& lastly created this layout as a 2 Crafty Chipboard guest detective over at CSI. (Colors, Stories,
(Inspiration Blog) 


Case File No 195!




2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I used...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great week! :)
x


01 09 10