Monday, November 30, 2015

2 Crafty Chipboard DT November creations.......

Hi There!

Today I share my November Creations for 2 Crafty Chipboard
first up is this layout if my boy...
'Happy'


The are 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used on my on first layout 'Happy'...
 
First I coated this 'Happy' title with some gesso, then a layer of modeling paste to give it more texture & to finished it of with some green mist... 

I am a BIG fan of using up those negative pieces....
Here I have gesso, lightly inked the edge with a brown ink & cut in half of a negative piece from the Chain Circle Frame....

 I have gave a coat of gesso & cut into smaller pieces to some Sequin negative pieces & placed them down the sides of my page... 

Inked these Chervon bits..
Also! inked & cut into smaller pieces a Adian's Arrow..... 
& have used another negative piece this 1 from the Adian's Arrow!

For my second layout I went a bit girly....
'Just be YOU'

 
The 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used on my 2nd layout ' Just be YOU'.......

Inspired by my daughters graphic design on her T-Shirt, decided to use the Fine & Fancy Border which I have inked them black & cut smaller strips & place in the base of my page.....


 
First added a coat of gesso, this Just be YOU title..... Then at the bottom of each 
word heat embossed with some pink!  I REALLY like how it has turned out...... 

Did the same with to these Pretty birds from the Bird set....

I have also added the word Sweet from the 2 Crafty Chipboard Word Circle set 1 I have cut away the circle part gave it a coat of gesso & this time inked the bottom half with some pale blue ink...
 
With this Dream Catcher, I have once again started off with a coat of gesso & finished it off with adding some yellow, pink & teal mists to the feathers....
 
Also! 
Please remember to become a 2 Crafty Chipboard blog

 follower & leave a blog comment to be eligible to go in

 our monthly draw for great chippie prize pack.

2 comments:

  1. Another amazing and detailed two layouts! fabulous back ground stamping and texture, love the use of the chipboard, and great photos too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do both masculine and feminine just beautifully! These pages look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10