Wednesday, September 30, 2015

2 Crafty Chipboard September's layouts including a Video Tutorial

   
Hi there! 
Today I share with you my September projects....
This first layout 'Smile' is of my daughter & the gorgeous 2 Crafty Chipboard 
pieces I have used on the page......

'Smile'


With such a bright fun page I still wanted these chipboard piece's to shine & what better way to do this than to give them all a couple of coats of gesso or white paint if you don't have any gesso.....

I have added some different colour Kaisercraft - Pearls to the center of these VERY Groovy chipboard flowers.. 
 they look great don't you think!


I also gave this Smile title an ever so lightly stamp using a grey ink and Kaisercraft - Dictionary stamp.... 



For my second page I have created a step by step video tutorial... 
'You'
 
2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used...
 

Please click on the the link to watch how I went about creating this page! :)
I do hope you enjoy it and get a couple of great idea's or tips!


X

3 comments:

  1. Wow, such amazing lay-outs! I seriously adore your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts! Always love looking at the foundation and layers you put on your layouts.. Loved the video too.. Do you re ink your stamps especially the,kaiser one it seems loaded with ink.. Love the pipe stencil too.. Perfect for male layouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only ever re inked 1 of my inks & that would be my black Staz On ink pad...I think it's cheaper to easier just to buy new inks when need too :) The Kaisercraft black ink I have used in the video is a new ink... :) you have a good eye! :)
      ALSO! Thank you Lizzy for your regular visit's by my blog & for all of your wonderful supportive comments! much appreciated & as I such a slacker in not returning the favor..... :) ♥

      Delete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10