Friday, July 31, 2015

2 pages for 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hi There!
Today I share with you 2 pages that I created for my July reveal over @ the 2 Crafty Chipboard blog

"Gorgeous"


Firstly! I gave all the 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used, a coat of gesso..
Then I lightly sprayed this super cute Sharon's butterfly with a pink mist !
it looks so pretty...

I cut the chain off the Dotted Bauble & placed it to the side of the page...

 The Bauble bit has been used within the cluster of embellishments, and is so fine and 
delicate.

Decided I wanted to enhance the word Gorgeous, SO! Once the coat of gesso dried
 I gave it a coat of gel medium then added across the bottom of the word some 
fuchsia pink ink!  Just love how this has turned out.......

Another one of the Sharon's butterflies.. once the gesso had dried this time
lightly sprayed with a green mist!

 
Having both a boy & a girl I wanted to change things up a bit & went from 
pretty to grungy.....
SO! for my second layout I did this page of my boy.....

"My Wish for YOU"


Not only does Vanessa create FANTASTIC chipboard pieces, it is also SO easy to
 incorporate the negative pieces as well..... Here I have one of those negative pieces
from the Chain revolution frames peaking out..... I have given this piece a coat
 of gesso then very lightly inked the edges with light brown!

 Did the same gesso/ink combo to this & might I just add, one of my many favorite 
chipboard pieces, the light bulb.......

Continued the gesso ink combo to most of this My WISH for You title,
 then with the You I heat embossed with some Teal color....

To incorporate the funky Crazy Arrows I also heat embossed  them
with the some of the Teal color too....


 I added some black ink to this 6" Circle revolutions frame.
Thanks for stopping by & be sure to stop by the 2 Crafty Chipboard blog HERE for more AMAZING projects from my fellow designers! 
x
01 09 10