Tuesday, June 30, 2015

7 Dots Studio - Jun/Jul 2015 Challenge "Time Flies"

School holidays & a little less DT work which means I have a bit of time on my hands to 
play along with a challenge or 2..... wooohooo!

& I couldn't go pass playing along 7 Dots Studio
Jun-Jul challenge   "Time flies"



Time sure flies
I decided to scrapbook this photo of Jason & myself, 1 of very few photos of us back in the day........  It is coming up to be this year, that I have been with this amazing man for 20 years!
I really do feel like I am 1 VERY LUCKY lady....  :)  

"20 Years"

 
My background piece is a 7 Dots Studio - Domestic Goddess paper


Also have used 7 Dots Studio Soulmates & Messy head - Element & Elements Stickers

&  7 Dots Studio -Thoughts keeper stamps along with some Kaisercraft stamps

7 Dots Studio Products: 
 Domestic Goddess, Messy head & Cold Country papers
Soulmates & Messy head - Element & Elements Stickers
Thoughts keeper stamps

Other: Prima & Petaloo – flowers, stem & resin bird,  Kaisercraft stamps, Gelatos, I cant remember brand of stencil I have used, thinking it Studio Calico?


Too check out the challenge yourself -------> you can go HERE
Thanks for stopping by & have a GREAT week!
x

11 comments:

  1. Woweee! This looks amazing, so many wonderful details, love all the stamping and flowers... And who are those young kids in the photo!!??!! Hehe..ah young love! Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, this looks amazing! I truly adore your use of colours and all the amazing details! You scrapped this photo wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of gorgeous details, beautiful colors! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layers and just amazing background! Wonderful latout!
    Thank You for joining our 7 Dots Studio challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw this beauty in facebook!!! it's realy stunning!!!! i love everything about it! Thank You for joining our 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Rach. Love the mix of colours and the black pops. You two look like babies :) Congrats on the milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Rachael! The page is brilliant and you two look so happy together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful, love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page! Great use of colors! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful layout! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Amazing layout! Thanks for playing along with us at 7 Dots Studio challenge!!!♥

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10