Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A 2 Crafty Chipboard Resident Guest Designer...

Today I can share my newest HAPPY scrapbooking news!
I AM a Resident Guest Designer for 2 Crafty chipboard!
Can you tell I'm a tad excited...  LOL!
I just adore 2 Crafty Chipboard & cant believe that I was asked to join the 2 Crafty team....
 A big THANKS to Vanessa Di for asking me to join such an AWESOME and inspiring team... :))

"Happy"

2Crafty chipboard I have used & most can be purchased from The Scrapbook Store 
HERE
Bubble grid panel
Circle revolution frames
Tiny feathers
Soft feathers
Word circle set 1 (happy)
& 2015

With the Word circle happy I have given it a coat of gesso ...

   I have cut 3 pieces from the Bubble grid panel inked them with a Fuchsia pink ink,
added a little gesso to them & then finished off with black splattering.

  
 I have also given the Circle revolution frames,  Tiny feathers, Soft feathers & 2015
chipboard pieces a coat of gesso before adding some watercolors to them...




I thought adding a little bit of glitter to the tip of this Soft feather would jazzy it up a little.
 I also added some glitter into my background..... I just love how this has turned out!   


Thanks for popping by & if you haven't already please stop by the 2 Cratfy blog -------> HERE   become a follower so you never miss out on the daily inspiration from the AMAZING resident guest designers & designers.... 
01 09 10