Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A 2 Crafty Chipboard Resident Guest Designer...

Today I can share my newest HAPPY scrapbooking news!
I AM a Resident Guest Designer for 2 Crafty chipboard!
Can you tell I'm a tad excited...  LOL!
I just adore 2 Crafty Chipboard & cant believe that I was asked to join the 2 Crafty team....
 A big THANKS to Vanessa Di for asking me to join such an AWESOME and inspiring team... :))

"Happy"

2Crafty chipboard I have used & most can be purchased from The Scrapbook Store 
HERE
Bubble grid panel
Circle revolution frames
Tiny feathers
Soft feathers
Word circle set 1 (happy)
& 2015

With the Word circle happy I have given it a coat of gesso ...

   I have cut 3 pieces from the Bubble grid panel inked them with a Fuchsia pink ink,
added a little gesso to them & then finished off with black splattering.

  
 I have also given the Circle revolution frames,  Tiny feathers, Soft feathers & 2015
chipboard pieces a coat of gesso before adding some watercolors to them...




I thought adding a little bit of glitter to the tip of this Soft feather would jazzy it up a little.
 I also added some glitter into my background..... I just love how this has turned out!   


Thanks for popping by & if you haven't already please stop by the 2 Cratfy blog -------> HERE   become a follower so you never miss out on the daily inspiration from the AMAZING resident guest designers & designers.... 

2 comments:

  1. Ah well done on your 2 Crafty gig! You will be rocking out the chippies superbly well! This looks wonderful.. love the colors and fabulous photo.. the back ground is amazing too.. and glitter always looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10