Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Scrapbook Store Webster pages - Nest

Hi there!
Today I share my 2nd layout I created for The Scrapbook Store this month using the Webster pages - Nest range...  :)
"Love"
lots of fussy cutting with this 1......
in the background I have used the FAB Tim Holtz - Doily stencil..... 
So glad I finally got my hands on this stencil... :)   
 you can grab yours for The Scrapbook Store -----> HERE


Products: 
* Webster pages - Nest papers, Vellum & stickers
Other Materials:
* Petaloo - Mixed blossoms - Apricot & yellow Dahlias
* Tim Holtz - Doily stencil
* Luminarte - Pink, yellow & blue
* Bo Bunny - it is written stamp
* Kaisercraft - Diamond stamp & Art of life (leaves) stamp

THANKS so much for popping by 
I hope you have a GREAT day....   :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a stunning lay-out! I just love the birds and the large title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! All those layers, beautiful colors and lovely photo too! Love how you have put the word "love" on your layout too! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rach, just popped in to say how much I love this LO. Love the colours, the design and most of all the photo. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10