Monday, October 20, 2014

The Scrapbook Store - Simple Stories Legacy

Hi There! & THANKS for popping by...
This month from The Scrapbook Store I was sent the Simple Stories Legacy range to play with...
This range was a bit different than my usual go to range, BUT! I always like a challenge....... lol! :) 
Today I share my 2nd layout!
The entire range you can get ----> HERE 
fussy cut out some circles from SS Legacy - Timeless pp
 I have sprayed this Blue Fern Studio - Beaded strings with Lindy stamps gang - Edelweiss moss Green, Stamped it with Kaisercraft - Boutique, & finished it with some splattering.......
The Scrapbook Store has a GREAT range of this Chipboard in store ----> HERE
Products:Simple Stories Legacy - Timeless pp
Simple Stories Legacy - Cherish pp
Simple Stories Legacy - Family Tree pp
Simple Stories Legacy - Journaling Card Elements pp
Simple Stories Legacy - Enamel dots
Simple Stories Legacy - Expressions Cardstock Stickers
Simple Stories Legacy - Bitz & Pieces
Blue Fern Studio - Beaded strings
Lindy stamps gang - Edelweiss moss Green
CW 6x6 Tiny dots
Stamps - Pirma brick & Kaisercraft - Boutique.. 

5 comments:

  1. Well, you've done a wonderful job with that range, even if it wasn't one you'd naturally be drawn to----& it IS fun being challenged like that, I reckon! That chippy circle really draws the eye in, too - LOVELY page:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon you could use any paper and make it look amazing! Love that circle chipboard and great photo too! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Challenges are great for pushing us! You've done a fabulous job with this.Love what you did with the chippie!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10