Sunday, August 17, 2014

Mid month reveal for August challenge over @ Scrap Around The World...

Hello ladies!
Today I share my layout for our mid reveal over @ Scrap Around The World
the FABULOUS August moodboard created by fellow designer Marilyn Rivera!
please stop by SATW blog ----> HERE  to see the full mid reveal it is FULL of AWESOMENESS!

 " I am who I am"
I was inspired by many things from this moodboard...
* the cotton - which I have used some sliver craft wire also used some stitches stamps!
* the quote - remind me of my DD 
*the colors 
* & flowers from the shoe....
WARNING close up overload!

 papers, diecuts, some stamps & some flowers are Kaisercraft
 stitching stamps are Bo Bunny &  also! have used  Memory Box Co - Designer Stencil - Rings & Puddles  which is available ATM from The Scrapbook Store ----> HERE

SO! if you get a little spare time really do hope you play along, there are many GREAT prizes up for grabs!
Thanks for stopping by & have a FAB Sunday....  :)

5 comments:

  1. Niiiice!!! Love the rings stencil! And that butterfly stamp is awesome ---- me? Never too many cups in my view- they show all ur luscious detail:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the close-ups so I can see all your beautiful details. The texture on this one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing layout! Love the stamping and love bubble stencilling too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful beautiful beautiful!! Love all the close-ups and yummy details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chiming in with Lizzy - never too many closies....it's the only way to see the richness of detail. Another stunner from Chez Rachael. Beautiful work :D

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10