Saturday, December 28, 2013

Green Tara...

Hello!
  Hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas & enjoying your time with the family, I know I am....... 
I've even scheduled this post!  hehehe
I have 3 layouts to share with you that I have shared for Green Tara as part of my designing team work!!
"Dec 25th"
With this first layout I have a strip of  Self adhesive pewter trim across the page, I also scrunched up & added some of the white raffa & a strip of the stars on the wire in red....  & a nice cluster of a few different Green Tara flowers!!
 then peeking out the top of the cluster is a couple of Turquoise rosebuds, a Sliver Pearl stem Olive Xmas vine.
Green Tara Products:
 Assorted 5cm Azaleas CODE: FLA100
Heirloom 4cm flower Red CODE: XF9317R
Xmas Vine 19cm Olive CODE: XL280OL
Stars on Wire Red CODE: RBY18R


 "Granny's love"
In the background I have a couple of strips of the Silver metallic mesh,  strips of black & pink stars washi tape & a few strips of the black & sliver diamante trim.


Green Tara Products:
3mm Pearl Trim Silver CODE: RBKPS
 Assorted 5cm Azaleas CODE: FLA100
1cm Mini Rosebuds Black CODE: FDV025BL
1cm Mini Rosebuds Ivory CODE: FDV025IV
 Lace Pearl 3.5cm Lace Pearl Flowers 12 pcs Black CODE: XF9332BL


& lastly from me for this month is this layout which is my take on the Scrapfriends current sketch challenge #20..
 "Tis the season"

heat embossed the cute Twiddleybitz - snowflakes
Green Tara Products:
Pompom Ribbon 20mm Black CODE: RB4523BL
3 Layer Gardenia Lilac CODE: FDV054L

A BIG THANK you too all your wonderful comments you may leave behind...
OH! &

19 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! These are all STUNNING!! I am LOVING the rainbow background on the first one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael beautiful work once again, they're all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the layouts are awesome. Love Grammy & the photo of you and the kite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Magical pages Rachael!! Love the rainbow drips on the first one and the snowflakes on the last but I think my fave is Granny's Love. Just adore the colour combo and the amazing textured and stamped background. Love the precious photo too. But I do love the other two pages as well. Each and every one is truly awesome!! Hope you had a fab Christmas and wishing you and your family a safe and happy New Year!! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Rachael! Great colours and textures on the first one. Such a precious photo and gorgeous layout on the second. The third one makes me smile with that photo series and great design too. Happy New Years to you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOTALLY blown away..these are all so different, but so amazing...the fave is the top one with all those sun bursts of colour...& you amaze me how you manage to put flowers on ur man pages...& it works soooo well:):))

    ReplyDelete
  7. More gorgeous work for Green Tara, you always create such beautiful projects for them. That second layout is a real winner - omigosh I love this page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. unbelievable - i couldnt even begin to chose a favourite out of these three. Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome post - absolutely outstanding work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning and unique pages, all with something special about them. I especially love the Granny page...it really appeals to my Granny heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow. just wow! your stunning use of flowers just blows me away!! wow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW !!!! I love love all your layouts !!! They are so beautiful made!!!! You are just too amazing!!!! hugs...x P/s: Hope you had a good Christmas....x

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI..These layouts are all so amazing, you really make stunning back grounds and the way you use flowers and embellies is mind blowing.. love these.. and I wish you a very Happy New Year too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous and amazing layouts, so beautifully finished... Wishing you a happy new Year 2014 all the best cheers xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow these are amazing, Rachael! Happy New Year!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. That second layout is my fav, just soooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  17. All your layouts are just stunning! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Friends - great photo and love the way you have used it. Always great background work and gorgeous clusters! Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All I can say is WOW!!! All 3 layouts are sensation....No. 2 is my absolute fav though! Gorgeous colours, textures & layering.
    Brillian work, Rach!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant works all of those! Thank you for playing with Scrap Friends but I really enjoyed watching all !

    ReplyDelete

THANKS SO much for stopping by ♥ and I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... ♥

01 09 10