Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stuck - April 1st Sketch

Hi There!
Hope you all had a WONDERFUL Easter.. We sure did!!!
New month means new challenges & with the school holidays coming up I hoping to tackle of challenges this month myself... fingers crossed! BUT! for now I can share with you that
Stuck - 1st April Sketch is up... 
 & my CT take on this Sketch....
Cut out a few of the arrows, inked the edges & attach them back with mount/foam tape...
 Used some red washi tape & a little Cluster of the GORGEOUS Green Tara - Cherry blossoms & Green Velvet leaves!!!
we also have a FANTASTIC Guest Designer Patricia Roebuck
Be sure to stop over & Check it all OUT!!

OH! & just before you go wanted to share a Couple of photo's I took yesterday of 
  the latest addition to my Brother & SIL's Family Braithyn Jayden King born on Thursday 28th March & what a C.U.T.I.E he is!! 
Both Ethan & Chloee were excited to hold him... OH! & I wont lie.. I was just as keen!!   LOL!

Took this selfie with my iphone... The hearts I added with 1 of the photo apps... COOL Hey!
THANKS for stoppin by & hope you have a FANTASTIC week!!! 

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow this just literally pops off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply fabulous! Love the colors and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Rach!!! This layout is absolutely stunning!!! Love the PP used too...and the blooms...Awesome..!!!..... cute photos too..hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the colour and the arrows on the paper that add dimension, looks great. I also like your selfish with the new bub.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't deny your Mom! You have the same pretty smiles! Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwww he is just precious! CONGRATS to your family!! i love love love your lo!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeeee all the chevrons!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my how sweeeettt those photos are, gotta love a brand new baby!!!!!!
    Your layout is AWESOME wow, amazing use of color, as always, super stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such sweet photos.....just gorgeous layout and the colors are wow

    ReplyDelete
  9. An incredible layout Rachael,great photo and the colours look amazing, love the popped arrows.
    Welcome to little Braithyn.....love your sweet photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous layout.. full of life and color.. and babies are so adorable when they are new.. and well done on your win at Kaiser too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw!! such cute photos and a lovely LO Rach!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this just pops awesomeness, Rach...amazing colours - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all, congratulations with the lovely cousin (?), he looks so sweet!! And I love your LO, the colors of the red jacket with the bright paper suit so well together!! Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so so sweet!!!!!! Congratulations and LOVING that layout!! Great job with the misting and the washi tapes and those awesome arrows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rach I cannot believe how you have used this paper and made it look so good. I would have run a mile. Love the red washi tape.
    And oh what a wonderful new addition to the family. Makes you want to do it all again hey?

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10